Tuesday 12 April 2011

Katy Perry Concert

Hey,

Sorry for the recent irregular posts.

This last weekend I went to London with my brother for my 18th birthday present, we went to two concerts at Wembley Arena, Scouting for Girls and Katy Perry.

Scouting for Girls was awesome especially as I've been a fan since they first released a single.
But Katy Perry was amazing it was such a good show and this is what I want to share with you.

Throughout the show there was a storyline going on which appeared as clips between the songs and as you could guess these clips gave time for Katy Perry to change costume. The set was beautiful it was all candy, cupcakes and lollipops as you can see in the below picture.

Katy Perry as a Peacock performing "Peacock"


Katy Perry after an unfortunate incident resulting in her changing into a cat
Katy Perry singing "Pearl" while sat on her dancers mid-air

As for the clothes, I have no idea how many different outfits she had but they were all gorgeous and here's a few of my favourite:
A more subtle dress for her ballad "Not Like The Movies"
My favourite dress made of cupcakes for her encore of "California Gurls"

No comments:

Post a Comment