Wednesday 6 July 2011

Fiat 500 by Gucci

I've always told my dad and brother when they questioned the desire of designer products that it was exactly the same as Lamborghinis, ferraris and porsches. The most desired cars are the most expensive. 

While flicking through my latest Elle magazine I came across an advert which saw a model draped across a car with the writing 500 by Gucci. I thought they were advertising the clothes or necklace on the model it wasn't until I looked closer I figured that actually they were advertising the fiat 500 designed by gucci. Finally I had the proof that cars were not too dissimilar to designers. 

  The car comes in Black with glitter or white with glitter. You can get two versions the twinair or 1.2. The twinair has leather interior and 16" alloy wheels diamond aswell as many other options. The car has a strip of italian colours, green and red and gucci written on the window frame and back.   

Without any extras you'd have to invest £16,000 for a twinair by gucci. Way too much for a fiat 500 atleast that's what my dad told me!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment