Wednesday 30 June 2010

AS Photography

Hey, 

I'm going to do a quick post (short on time today), I got some good news today which made getting up early well worth it. I got my AS-level photography results in which I had to do a landscape, portrait, light and movement and inspired photo's aswell as my personal project which I chose as fashion photography I had to chose some photographers who inspired my work my favourite one is Mario Testino who photographed the Burberry advertisement that Emma Watson featured in. I will do a whole post on my favourite fashion photographers and show some of their work another time. For my whole project I managed to gain 100% for coursework and exam this resulted in an A* now I need to get working on next years project :)

Beth 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment