Thursday 2 December 2010

Winter knitwear

Hey,

The UK has been hit with unexpected cold, snowy weather and I am totally unprepared. Still hanging on to my autumn tops until the new year sale what am I meant to wear to keep warm and still look good?

Chunky knitted cardigans and jumpers are definitely in and should keep you warm!
This super cute cardigan is £44.99 from New Look. I love the winter colours and corny Christmas design which is being favoured in all shops this winter.
The plain cream jumper to the left is from Miss Selfridge for £40. It looks really warm but still stylish.  



The corny classic Christmas wintery designs are everywhere and on every knitwear item around at the moment. Some of the items I have seen do look like a possible embarrassing Bridget Jones Christmas jumper. But if you can find the right colours and pattern I think they are super cute!
I especially like this snow flake design on this Jane Norman cardigan for £32.






Another trend in right now is woolly knitted dresses. I have one from last year which I've been holding on to. But i just find them awkward because the majority of them are short sleeved, mine is and I don't have a low enough scoop neck t-shirt to wear under them and they don't necessarily keep you the warmest. I do admit they are really cute especially with boots. Just for me they are not warm enough. This dress featured here is from New Look £21.99.  


Something that caught my eye during my look at knitwear was this lovely New look preppy cardigan. I have been taken by the preppy jackets but haven't come across preppy knitwear yet but i think this is really stylish. I love the colours and the lining of the v-neckline. I also think the pattern in the knit makes the cardigan really cute. This cardigan is £22.99 from New Look.





Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment