Friday 7 January 2011

Sale!

Hey,

No excuse for my long absence from my blog but I'm back now for 2011!

I had a lovely Christmas and received some great presents including a amazing aviator jacket and the varsity cardigan I posted about in my last post!

So with the excitement of Christmas over it's on to the sales! I went to Cardiff last week, it's my favourite place to shop as the shopping centre is huge and there are so many shops and I feel really comfortable in the city even though it's a capital it doesn't feel like it.

I found some really good bargains one being in Topshop. I hardly ever shop in Topshop as I find it a little too out there for my style but I first went in to go to Topman and then I thought I'd check the sale and I found  a gorgeous evening dress!  It's tight fitted and has a netting over the whole dress this is black with little hearts in it and this covers a goldish colour which vaguely shows through the netting. It then has a diagonal shoulder strap which is the only thing I'm not so keen on but I'm pretty sure I could wear it strapless as it's boned. The best bit though was I got it in the sale for £10 down from £40, you can never have too many little black dresses!

A disappointment I found was with one of my favourite shops Hollisters. I was looking for a late Christmas present for my boyfriend and thought a hollisters hoodie would be perfect and I'd maybe have a look in the sale for myself. I walked up to to go into Hollisters and I got stopped at the door and told to get in the queue, which was the other side of the pathway to the actual shop so I didn't even notice it. Anyway I managed to get in after a few minutes and I was very disappointed as there was absolutely nothing worth buying in the clearance, they generally have better clearance stuff any other time in the year. I also looked in this seasons stuff but I just felt there was nothing different or nice that was worth spending that money on. Generally very disappointing and I saw no reason in the queue as the shop was not as busy as it normally is and it wasn't like there was anything good inside.  

My bargains in Topshop and Jane Norman made up for it though and i got some really nice stuff.

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment