Tuesday 5 October 2010

Chanel show

Hey,

I was checking on vogue for the latest shows from the Paris fashion week when I clicked on Chanel I was intrigued by the set design so even before viewing the pictures I decided to try to find a video of this show. I normally don't bother as the quality isn't all that great and I tend to get a little bored when I can't see the clothing probably but this time I found a really good video.

The set design as I had guessed was gorgeous it was set up with three grand gardens it was like a  maze leading to a beautiful water fountain and the catwalk lead around the outside of these three "gardens". This set up was perfect for the collection as it featured some lovely flowing dresses. The only problem with the video was I didn't get to see the whole show I only got 2 minutes of it and in this time I saw none of the clothes featured on vogue's site I got concerned I was watching the wrong show. But from the photos there were a lot of short shorts mainly put with like suit jackets which to me looked a bit odd. There was again the black and white trend but with some floral patterns.


Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment