Monday 4 October 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier show

Hey,

So unfortunately lately I've been a bit ill so I haven't been able to check out Milan fashion week or blog about it.

But now I've had a quick look at Paris fashion week and something that interested me was the Jean Paul Gaultier  show it opened and closed with the large singer Beth Ditto. I recently watched the TV program fearne and.... Beth Ditto and in that she said that she got asked to perform in Topshop and she turned it down due to the fact they didn't stock her size. Since then she's had a clothing lien with Topshop for the larger sizes. So for her to be in Paris fashion week is quite a statement!



The actual collection had everything from denim to netting to leather. It featured alot of weird but wonderful clothing. Personally I don't think I'd wear much of the collection but as high fashion clothing it is gorgeous. Unlike the majority of the other shows this contained alot more colour of blues, reds and greens but white was still a prominent colour. 

I'll continue to blog about the Paris and Milan fashion week in the next couple of days.

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment