Monday 18 October 2010

Winter trends



Hey,

So now the summer/spring 2011 fashion shows are over it's back to the dreary winter season. But luckily there are some delightful trends this season to perk up our rainy days.

The coats are still seeing a lot of military style which is especially good for me as I still have mine from last year. But the new trend is the aviator jacket or flying jacket which has fur on the distinct collar. I really like the look of these I haven't seen anyone wearing them and I can't seem to find a good style. I think it may be missed trend this winter.
This photo to the right is a cropped aviator jacket from Topshop for £75!

The boots this year is more or less any style as long as it features fur. Ankle high, mid-thigh high or knee high they all feature faux-fur. They range from heeled to flat, suede to leather.
These are my favourite boots they are so cute! They are on the New Look website as the boots banner but I can't find them too buy. There are a few that don't have photos available yet so hopefully this pair is one of them.


Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment