Friday 14 January 2011

Burberry 2011 Campaign

Hey,

I have seen the new Burberry Prorsum advertising campaign. They are taken by Mario Testino as expected!
They look gorgeous keeping the British feel that makes Burberry so authentic. The shoots are taken on Brighton beach and I think the pebbles assist with the neutral colours.

Something different with this campaign is that it is evolving so each month they are going to release new campaigns featuring new models and products.
Burberry Cara Delevingne Jacob Young 468x313 Burberry Spring Summer 2011 Ad Campaign
I think this photo is my favourite as I love the shape the female model makes, I think this helps show the dress off and I also like how she is sort of framing the photo as well as taking up the foreground.

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment