Monday 31 January 2011

SAG Awards

Hey,

So another award show has taken place this time it was the SAG's, but again Natalie Portman and Colin Firth left the night with best actor and actress in the bag.

As for the fashion another amazing red carpet, with reoccurring trends from the Golden Globes red carpet my favourite being the pale pink romance dresses. Two Glee stars chose amazing romance dresses for the night Heather Morris in a stunning Romona Keveza design and Jayma Mays in a beautiful Jenny Packham dress.
I had never seen these designers collections before so I took for their websites and they are worth a look. Featuring beautiful dresses and gowns and each with a bridal collection. I especially like the textures seen on the Romona Keveza dresses, such as this feathery look to the right, and I also love the colours in these elegant gowns such as the one seen below.












Beth

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment