Friday 20 August 2010

Gucci Guilty

Hey,

Sorry for not blogging on the last two nights so that's why I'm blogging this morning.

I've found a Gucci commercial for their new "Gucci Guilty" fragrance and I was intrigued as it was different from normal fragrance commercials as it seemed more like a film trailer.

The director of this commercial is the film director Frank Miller who directed Sin City. The titles including the staring actors Evan Rachel Wood and Chris Evans flash up on screen.

The big thing that I found different was that this was only a preview of the whole commercial the full version will air during the 2010 MTV VMAs. This has been done a lot with the Twilight film series where they release the full clip at a big event.

As for the actual preview of the commercial it certainly doesn't feel like it's selling a fragrance and it personally doesn't pull me in or want me to buy it, but maybe the actual commercial will be different and make more sense.

Check out the video here: http://apps.facebook.com/gucciguilty/

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment