Tuesday 17 August 2010

Trends

Hey

So I did some research today for my EPQ project in which I'm trying to research into whether fashion should reflect the age of wearer. For this I went into many fashions stores and analysed the clothing and trends and the set out of the store all to discover who the store was targeting.

Anyways as I went in at least 15 stores I got a good idea of the trends that are coming in this season. For colours they were mainly neutrals so lots of beige, cream and brown. But a peachy pink colour was prominent in all shops. As for shoes; ankle boots seem to be this seasons shoe trend most of them were flat but there were some heeled shoe boots that were noticeably in a few stores.   

The winter knitwear is just coming in so it's the awkward mid-season ranges at the moment still with summer clothing mainly in the sales though and cardigans and jumpers as full price.

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment