Monday 16 August 2010

WWD Online

Hey,

I've found this website the other day called WWD. It's a good fashion website with a lot of fashion articles and events such as fashion shows and even retail and business. It's definitely a news website but I've found it seems slightly confusing on navigation. I found this website through some photographs, Kristen Bell did a photoshoot with Diego Uchitel just for this website. I thought the photo's were very elegant and stylish. This is my favourite shot:


I really like the use of diagonals in this photo and also the arches in the background. Kristen looks amazing and I love her dress which is a Balmain design. Balmain is a French designer, I've had a quick look at the latest collection and the dresses, especially look gorgeous! I love Kristen's hair and her Gianvito Rossi boots that go so well with the dress. The whole set up and styling to these photo's are perfect.

Check out the rest of the photo's here
Balmain website: http://www.balmain.com/
WWD website: http://www.wwd.com/

Beth
xoxo
  

No comments:

Post a Comment