Monday 15 November 2010

1970's photo shoot

Hey,

For the 1970's shoot I was inspired by Albert Watson. I took from this editorial shoot the idea of a colour theme but instead of using yellow which is what was used in the actual shoot, I decided on pink. The editorial was Vogue's eye view of sunshine and it was shot in Portugal. Seeing as I couldn't get to Portugal or anywhere similar I decided to take the shoot at a beach as I thought it'd be a good background but not distracting.

The other aspect I took from the original photo shoot was how many props were used. I tried to use many different props as this helped keep the interest and also worked with the pink theme as all the props were pink. I do like these photos I think they take from the Albert Watson photo shoot but don't copy they are my own work and style and I'm proud of that.







      Beth
      xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment