Wednesday 17 November 2010

1980's photoshoot

Hey,


My 1980's photoshoot was based on a Patrick Demarchelier photo shoot. Demarchelier still photographs now for fashion magazines he does many celebrity shoots and he is one of the top fashion photographers. I love this photo shoot as it's so glamorous but yet still demure. The lighting is amazing and helps make the photo's look so perfect, I also like how the background is so out of focus so your look is thrown to the model.

I also took my photo shoot on beach location but I decided on a different background. I tried to use pale colours such as the ones used in the original photo shoot. I also used similar clothing styles such as the tighter dresses. I'm really pleased with the outcome of this shoot as the lighting really highlights the clothes and the model looks amazing! I think these photos have taken from the original shoot but is my own work and imagery.  


Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment