Sunday 28 November 2010

2000 Photoshoot

Hey,

This photoshoot was inspired by my favourite photographer Mario Testino I absolutely love this shoot as I thought it was so classy but edgy. I thought it was a good photoshoot to use as it was a big step to show more of the model and therefore made it obvious it was from the 2000's. I also really loved the clothing used in the shoot so I tired to use similar styles.

For my shoot I took the photo's at my home studio and then I photo shopped the background on which I had taken else where. This was my attempt at the above Testino shoot. The dress isn't quite as glamorous and i don't think the pose gives the same feeling but I think what really let it down was the background it does not look realistic at all. This was my first attempt at photoshopping the background on so I should have gone back and tried again when I had got better but I decided this was my least favourite photo anyway.

This photo to the right is one of my favourite of the shoot I think the background is much better and looks really realistic. I also like the pose much better and it gives the moody but still innocent look. I think this shoot has worked well although not nearly as good as the original by Mario Testino I am still really proud that I have managed to pull off this shoot by my favourite photographer and it has helped me develop my photo shopping skills.

Beth
xoxo   

No comments:

Post a Comment