Saturday 31 July 2010

Asos dress

Hey,

I was looking on the Asos website today as they have a sale and I love their clothes but for me I find it a bit expensive sometimes. I came across a few summer dresses but this one dress in particular caught my eye. It's a very slender gold and black mesh evening dress. But the reason I noticed it was because it reminded me of a dress I'd seen before on Demi Lovato at a film première. I remember when I first saw the photos I thought the dress was amazing and I still do. So I looked up this dress and found out it's an Alexander Wang dress and has also been seen on Paris Hilton and Rihanna.

The differences as you can see below are that the Asos one has straps and the black at the top of the dress is a different shape. Then on the back the Alexander Wang dresses mesh goes back up like on the front but on the Asos dress it stays at hem level. And from what I can see the fabric looks different as well.
Alexander Wang dress
ASOS Contrast Cup Mesh Dress
Asos dress


There's no doubt that the real designer dress is the best but if you want that style for cheaper; I'd snatch it up at Asos for £20.

Beth
xoxo                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment