Wednesday 21 July 2010

Victoria Beckham

Hey,

I have spoken briefly about celebrity designers before and I often feel that their collection only sells well as it has the celebrities name attached to it. But there is one celebrity designer that I believe is doing well because of her designs and this is Victoria Beckham.

Of course her dresses are in her style; they're very slim and fitted, smart and in simple colours. But that's why she's popular, she has good style and always looks great.

She hit the music scene as posh spice and I believe she's carried that poshness into her dress designs. Her collection is simply called Victoria Beckham and I have seen many celebrities wear her designs to parties and such like; so the dresses must be as good as any other designer and from what I have seen I wouldn't of guessed less.

Check out her dress collection here: http://www.victoriabeckham.com/dresses/

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment