Sunday 25 July 2010

Scents

Hey,

I'm a huge Friends fan and this has resulted in me being Jennifer Aniston fan. She has recently been in England promoting her new perfume which has been released in Harrods. It is simply called Jennifer Aniston and is her first scent. She commented on the scent describing it as "Sexy and clean. Floral, but not too flowery. I want people to go, "what is that? You smell great!" But most of all I wanted it to smell natural." She shot some promotion stills in Mexico, that sees Aniston modelling topless enjoying the fresh ocean air.  
jennifer aniston debut fragrance launch harrods 04
On her fragrance debut she wore a lovely nude Valentino dress which I adore. I think it's sexy, subtle and sophisticated.

I have noticed over the years that celebrities first endeavour away from their career is often a fragrance; I assume this is a small project and can be considered as a one off. This has though resulted in many celebrity fragrances such as Britney Spears, Christina Aguliera, Avril Lavigne and now Jennifer Aniston.    

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment