Tuesday 27 July 2010

Personal Shopper

Hey,

I've been at more research today this time for my extended personal project in which I am researching "How far should fashion represent age of the wearer and the social reactions to this". I am currently writing out questionnaires and trying to get them filled out. Today I was trying to find the email addresses of many high street shops; this is much harder than I expected.

Anyway as I was searching on the Topshop website I came across a link for a personal shopper and sure enough at Oxford street and Knightsbridge stores you can get a personal shopper; for free as well!  I thought this was a bargain when I first read it but then I put a brain in and thought how much they would make you buy so they wouldn't need to charge for the actual shopping. They do many types of personal shopping ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours or you can phone up and request longer. They do groups up to four and i think it's an excellent idea as a treat. I just don't know how many people know that they do this and therefore they may not get many costumers.

I knew they did personal shopping in big department stores like John Lewis and individual personal shoppers but I never thought of topshop. I always thought it was more for designer stores and the affluent. It's quiet an interesting idea that we'll end up with personal shoppers on the high street stores.

Check out topshop personal shopper here: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&brdcrmb_trail=&identifier=ts2-personal-shopper

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment