Wednesday 7 July 2010

Gossip Girl

Hey, 

I noticed the next series of Gossip Girl is being filmed this summer in Paris and this reminded me about the Gossip Girl collection at Miss Selfridge. I've always thought that the clothing on Gossip Girl is gorgeous due to the high culture of the characters. I thought it was an excellent idea to start this clothing line as it would attract a large audience. 

The collection consists of 8 dresses all in the style of the four main female characters. This is something new and different and I think it will really catch on. 

My favourite is the two Serena styled dresses that are classic little black dresses. They are nicely fitted and really stylish I think they'd work on anyone. The best bit is that you could see the characters actually wearing these dresses as they'd fit into the show perfectly, this is due to the fact that the costume designer for the TV series actually helped with this collection. 


Beth 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment