Wednesday 28 July 2010

Material Girl

Hey,

Taylor Momsen: New 'Material Girl' Ads!Just a quick update today. I have written before about the new clothing line from Madonna and her daughter Lola. They have recently released some photo advertisements. This is my first glimpse at the line and it looks really good; very edgy like I'd expected but also has a girly flare seen in a very cute floral skirt. Personally I'm not in love with this clothing line but I would buy and wear some of the items. Taylor Momsen fits perfectly for the edgy look and looks amazing in these photos with a reduced amount of black eye-shadow and liner. My favourite outfit and shot is the one with the leather jacket and trousers. My favourite part of this is the shoes but unfortunately it doesn't seem part of the collection!

Check out the photos here: http://materialgirlcollection.com/

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment