Friday 23 July 2010

Knight and Day

Hey,
I often keep an eye out for new films coming out and consequently their premiere and very recently Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz have been premiereing their new film Knight and Day. Cameron Diaz is one of my favourite actresses and I find she always looks stunning. They have had many premieres all over the world for this film and I have found it interesting how Cameron Diaz has managed to do something different at all of them. At least she gets a few dresses out of it.

tom cruise cameron diaz knight day munich germany 06She has worn lovely dresses at every premiere and looks gorgeous in all of them. My favourite dress would have to be the white Bottega Veneta dress with a black waist belt which she wore to the Germany premiere.
cameron diaz tom cruise british race circuit 05
My favourite whole outfit thought would of had to have been what she wore to the British premiere as she looked stunning and the Stella McCartney dress was different as it's more of a jumper dress. I love her Casadei shoes which if i'm honest i've never heard of before but they look gorgeous and her hair looks amazing.

Check out the action comedy film Knight and Day starring Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise.

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment