Tuesday 13 July 2010

I'm back

Hey,

I'm back from my holiday it was really fun and I had a great time!

We walked into the town centre and I shopped in New Look. This used to be my favourite high street store but recently I haven't been buying much from it, as I haven't found anything nice in there. I don't feel much of the clothing is designed very well and I'm not sure of the trends also you have to pay quite a bit for just a summer t-shirt.

But what I will stick by is that New Look have great shoes and I brought the pair of shoes that I've talked about already in this blog. I tried on the purple one's which were really cute but ended up buying black. As the shoes say my feet do look gorgeous in them and it was a good price £10 on sale down from £20 and being black they go with most of my dresses :)

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment