Tuesday 6 July 2010

Louis Vuitton

Hey,

It's festival season and the latest one is the "Wireless" festival from London's Hyde Park. This saw the likes of Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, The Ting Tings, Daisy Dares You and Pink take to the stage for incredible performances.

Lily Allen wore a white jumpsuit; this summer's must have, joined with a Louis Vuitton scarf. I adore Louis Vuitton bags as his signature style is really classic and fun. People will recognise the style and yet it doesn't flaunt the name. Although he does many bags and all of them are lovely I personally like the Monogram bag's as it's a standard bag yet it's stylish and efficient.

I was lucky enough to go to Rome last summer and while I was there I visited the Via Condotti, this is the fashionable street opposite the Spanish steps which holds the home of many designer stores. The one I was most impressed with was Louis Vuttion it was very grand and posh. The best bit was the stairs in the window as they all made up a big picture that moved and changed. This really intrigued me and pulled me into the shop, which just goes to show how a shop's appearance can influence buyers. Unfortunately everything in the shop was way to expensive for me but I really enjoyed the experience.

Check out Louis Vuitton's official site: http://www.louisvuitton.com/

Beth
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment