Sunday 4 July 2010

T4 on the Beach

Hey,

Today I went to T4 on the beach, for people who are not familiar with this, it's a sort of mini festival it's just one day and many acts perform. The downside is due to it just being a day and all the acts they have to get through the performers only get to do between 2 and 4 songs which is a bit disappointing. But it was really good and I saw some great acts.

My favourite was Pixie Lott she was really good and it reminded me how I like her style. She always seems to look good with an edgey sort of bohemian look. Today she wore a black playsuit with a long key necklace which looked cute and sassy.

Pixie Lott has recently released a clothing collection with Lipsy which is known for it's party dresses. The collection is really nice and contains festival and party styles. I like all of the collection as it has a young and fashionable feel to it but i particular like these two dresses. One is a party dress with frills down the skirt from the waist, I like it in white but you can now get it in pink, it has a nice black pattern on the chest which makes it a bit different and more for a party. The other dress is a babydoll dress which is super cute it's a peachy colour with an adorable pleated skirt and ruched bust, the straps are diagonal on the back making it seem backless which I think adds to the style nicely.

The only problem I found is you have to be happy to spend £75 on these dresses, but they do look worth it :)

Beth
xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment